- Part Number:
- Manufacturer Part Number:
Drum Brake Self Adjuster Cable Guide
- Long Description:
Raybestos R-Line Drum Brake Self Adjuster Cable Guide
- Part Type:
Drum Brake Self Adjuster Cable Guide
Hardware Fasteners And Fittings
- Warehouse Notes:
- Sales Rank:
- Product Fit:
- Quantity Sold:
- Sold individually
- Qty Per Application:
- Minimum Order Qty:
- Item GTIN:
- Item Location:
Rockville Centre, NY
- Country of Origin
- Weight, Gross
- 0.100 LBS
- Box Width
- 1.563 IN
- Box Height
- 1.375 IN
- Box Length
- 3.500 IN
- Life Cycle Status Code
- Application Summary
- 1973-1972 AM General DJ5 Front, 1973-1972 AM General DJ5 Rear, 1974-1958 American Motors Ambassador Front, 1974-1958 American Motors Ambassador Rear, 1968-1960 American Motors American Front, 1968-1960 American Motors American Rear, 1970-1968 American Motors AMX Front, 1980-1978,1970-1968 American Motors AMX Rear, 1966-1961 American Motors Classic Front, 1966-1961 American Motors Classic Rear, 1983-1978 American Motors Concord Rear, 1962-1961 American Motors Custom Front, 1962-1961 American Motors Custom Rear, 1962-1961 American Motors Deluxe Front, 1962-1961 American Motors Deluxe Rear, 1988-1980 American Motors Eagle Rear, 1976-1970 American Motors Gremlin Front, 1978-1970 American Motors Gremlin Rear, 1976-1970 American Motors Hornet Front, 1977-1970 American Motors Hornet Rear, 1974-1968 American Motors Javelin Front, 1974-1968 American Motors Javelin Rear, 1967-1965 American Motors Marlin Front, 1967-1965 American Motors Marlin Rear, 1974-1971 American Motors Matador Front, 1978-1971 American Motors Matador Rear, 1976-1975 American Motors Pacer Front, 1980-1975 American Motors Pacer Rear, 1969,1960 American Motors Rambler Front, 1969,1960 American Motors Rambler Rear, 1970-1966,1961-1958 American Motors Rebel Front, 1970-1966,1961-1958 American Motors Rebel Rear, 1966 American Motors Rogue Front, 1966 American Motors Rogue Rear, 1983-1979 American Motors Spirit Rear, 1961 American Motors Super Six Front, 1961 American Motors Super Six Rear, 1971-1963 Chrysler 300 Front, 1971-1963 Chrysler 300 Rear, 1983-1975 Chrysler Cordoba Rear, 1989-1983 Chrysler Fifth Avenue Rear, 1995 Chrysler Grand Voyager Rear, 1967-1963 Chrysler Imperial Front, 1983-1981,1973-1963 Chrysler Imperial Rear, 1981-1977 Chrysler LeBaron Rear, 1972-1963 Chrysler New Yorker Front, 1982-1963 Chrysler New Yorker Rear, 1972-1963 Chrysler Newport Front, 1981-1963 Chrysler Newport Rear, 1972-1963 Chrysler Town & Country Front, 1995-1990,1985-1963 Chrysler Town & Country Rear
- AAIA Part Type Description
- Drum Brake Self-Adjuster Cable Guide
- Extended Product Description
- Brake Parts Inc Raybestos R-Line Drum Brake Self Adjuster Cable Guide
The RAYBESTOS Drum Brake Self Adjuster Cable Guide contains no remanufactured components, and is designed to operate in either city or highway driving.
New products purchased from our store are covered by a
manufacturer warranty. Other than applicable manufacturer warranties, or as
otherwise provided in these Terms & Conditions, there are no warranties,
express or implied for any of our products, and we specifically disclaim any
warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose for tires,
aftermarket wheels, and tire & aftermarket wheel packages.
For other parts, we provide a limited warranty of 90 days
from the date received by the original purchaser or installer, unless otherwise
specified, which covers the replacement of a defective part(s). The warranty
applies only to parts replacement with same or better quality. For such cases,
a full refund will be issued to the original purchaser. A refund or an exchange
of a defective part will be processed only if it is accompanied by the original
sales invoice. All items must be in their original condition and must not be
damaged due to incorrect installation upon return. The warranty is limited only
to the original purchaser and is non-transferable.
All items are given a limited 90-days warranty period by the
manufacturer. The manufacturer will allow the parts to be covered by their warranty
provided that the part was not modified by the buyer.
Under NO circumstances will our liability exceed the amount
of the original sale.
Products damaged as a result of abuse, misuse, improper
repairs or maintenance, improper installation, alteration, or modification will
not be covered by the warranty.
The warranty does not cover airfreight charges, labor
expenses, towing expenses, or rental car expenses resulting from installation
errors. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. We will not
reimburse any return shipping charges incurred.
All returned items must have the RA (Return Authorization)
number written outside the shipping box prior to return. The RA Numbers can be
obtained by creating a return from within your account. Returned items without
RA numbers will not be accepted.
Our liability does not cover lost or stolen packages mailed
back by the customer containing the parts being claimed under warranty. Because
the customer is the shipper, he/she is the only one who can file any lost claim
with the shipping company. Therefore, the claim must be coordinated and
processed through the shipping company by the customer.