- Part Number:
- Manufacturer Part Number:
Disc Brake Guide Pin Retaining Clip
- Long Description:
Raybestos R-Line Disc Brake Guide Pin Retaining Clip
- Part Type:
Disc Brake Guide Pin Retaining Clip
Hardware Fasteners And Fittings
- Warehouse Notes:
DISC BRAKE CALIPER PIN/KEY CLIP
- Sales Rank:
- Product Fit:
- Quantity Sold:
- Sold individually
- Qty Per Application:
- Minimum Order Qty:
- Item GTIN:
- Item Location:
Fort Worth, TX
- California Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Life Cycle Status Code
- Application Summary
- 1980-1978 Audi 5000 Front, 1977-1975 Audi Fox Front, 1982-1965 Chevrolet Corvette Front, 1982-1965 Chevrolet Corvette Rear, 1980-1976 Chevrolet LUV Front, 1980-1978 Dodge Colt Front, 1982-1979 Dodge D50 Front, 1986-1983 Dodge Power Ram 50 Front, 1987 Dodge Raider Front, 1986-1983 Dodge Ram 50 Front, 1982-1977 Ford Courier Front, 2003-1991 Ford Escort Front, 1981-1976 Honda Accord Front, 1982-1976 Honda Civic Front, 1987-1986 Hyundai Excel Front, 1987-1983 Hyundai Pony Front, 1984-1981 Isuzu I-Mark Front, 1971-1968 Jaguar XJ Front, 1974-1973 Jaguar XJ12 Front, 1973-1972 Jaguar XJ6 Front, 1996-1976 Jaguar XJS Front, 1974-1969 Jaguar XKE Front, 1994-1990 Mazda 323 Front, 1977-1972 Mazda 808 Front, 1976-1972 Mazda B1600 Front, 1978 Mazda B1800 Front, 1984-1979 Mazda B2000 Front, 1982-1977 Mazda GLC Front, 1977-1976 Mazda Mizer Front, 1995-1992 Mazda MX-3 Front, 1998-1990 Mazda Protege Front, 1976-1974 Mazda Rotary Pickup Front, 1974-1971 Mazda RX-2 Front, 1978-1972 Mazda RX-3 Front, 1978-1974 Mazda RX-4 Front, 1979 Mazda RX-7 Front, 1977-1976,1974-1970 Mercury Capri Front, 1999-1991 Mercury Tracer Front, 1973-1971 Nissan 1200 Front, 1983-1977 Nissan 200SX Front, 1981-1980 Nissan 200SX Rear, 1982-1979 Nissan 210 Front, 1974 Nissan 260Z Front, 1978-1975 Nissan 280Z Front, 1981-1979 Nissan 280ZX Rear, 1982-1979 Nissan 310 Front, 1981-1978 Nissan 510 Front, 1976-1975 Nissan 610 Front, 1979-1977 Nissan 620 Front, 1977-1976 Nissan 710 Front, 1983-1980 Nissan 720 Front, 1980-1977 Nissan 810 Front, 1981-1977 Nissan 810 Rear, 1973-1970 Nissan B110 Front, 1978-1974 Nissan B210 Front, 1978-1976 Nissan F10 Front, 1982-1979 Plymouth Arrow Pickup Front, 1982-1979 Plymouth Champ Front, 1973 Plymouth Cricket Front, 1983-1981,1977 Renault LeCar Front, 1981 Renault R18 Front, 1983-1981 Renault R18i Front, 1976 Renault R5 Front, 1981-1978 Subaru Brat Front, 1982-1975,1972-1969 Toyota Corona Front, 1972-1968 Toyota Crown Front, 1976-1972 Toyota Mark II Front
- Extended Product Description
- Brake Parts Inc Raybestos R-Line Disc Brake Guide Pin Retaining Clip
- AAIA Part Type Description
- Disc Brake Guide Pin Retaining Clip
The RAYBESTOS Disc Brake Guide Pin Retaining Clip contains no remanufactured components, and is designed to operate in either city or highway driving.
New products purchased from our store are covered by a
manufacturer warranty. Other than applicable manufacturer warranties, or as
otherwise provided in these Terms & Conditions, there are no warranties,
express or implied for any of our products, and we specifically disclaim any
warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose for tires,
aftermarket wheels, and tire & aftermarket wheel packages.
For other parts, we provide a limited warranty of 90 days
from the date received by the original purchaser or installer, unless otherwise
specified, which covers the replacement of a defective part(s). The warranty
applies only to parts replacement with same or better quality. For such cases,
a full refund will be issued to the original purchaser. A refund or an exchange
of a defective part will be processed only if it is accompanied by the original
sales invoice. All items must be in their original condition and must not be
damaged due to incorrect installation upon return. The warranty is limited only
to the original purchaser and is non-transferable.
All items are given a limited 90-days warranty period by the
manufacturer. The manufacturer will allow the parts to be covered by their warranty
provided that the part was not modified by the buyer.
Under NO circumstances will our liability exceed the amount
of the original sale.
Products damaged as a result of abuse, misuse, improper
repairs or maintenance, improper installation, alteration, or modification will
not be covered by the warranty.
The warranty does not cover airfreight charges, labor
expenses, towing expenses, or rental car expenses resulting from installation
errors. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. We will not
reimburse any return shipping charges incurred.
All returned items must have the RA (Return Authorization)
number written outside the shipping box prior to return. The RA Numbers can be
obtained by creating a return from within your account. Returned items without
RA numbers will not be accepted.
Our liability does not cover lost or stolen packages mailed
back by the customer containing the parts being claimed under warranty. Because
the customer is the shipper, he/she is the only one who can file any lost claim
with the shipping company. Therefore, the claim must be coordinated and
processed through the shipping company by the customer.