- Part Number:
- Manufacturer Part Number:
Distributor Mechanical Advance
- Long Description:
HEI Advance Curve Kit
- Part Type:
Distributor Mechanical Advance
Distributor And Magneto
- Warehouse Notes:
GM HEI DIST ADV CURVE KIT
- Sales Rank:
- Product Fit:
- Quantity Sold:
- Sold individually
- Qty Per Application:
- Minimum Order Qty:
- Item GTIN:
- Item Location:
Fort Worth, TX
- WARNING CA Proposition 65
- Emission Code
- Harmonized Tariff Code (Schedule B)
- Harmonized Tariff Code (HTS)
- Life Cycle Status Code
- Life Cycle Status Description
- Available to Order
- SDR Required Flag
- NAFTA Preference Criterion Code
- National Popularity Description
- Next 20% of Product Group Sales Value
- Maximum Cases per Pallet Layer
- Pallet Layer Maximum
- Remanufactured Part
- Warranty Special
- Limited 90 Day Warranty
- Warranty Special UOM
- Weights Springs Center Plate And Nylon Bushings
- Marketing Description
- Designed to fit all GM HEI distributors with E clips. The kit includes two weights, special center plate, three sets of color coded springs and two pairs of nylon bushings. Also, included is a comprehensive instruction sheet, complete with graphs showing typical advance rates using various spring/weight combinations.
- Includes Detailed Instructions
- Short Product Description
- Associated Comments
- Holley Performance Emission Code 3: This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles. The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles: 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles/1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles/1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle. The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles: Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street. WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle. The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles: 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles/1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles/1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
- Extended Product Description
- HEI Advance Curve Kit w/o Engine Computer Race Only
- Fits 1974-79 GM HEI Distributors With E-clips
The MR. GASKET Distributor Mechanical Advance contains no remanufactured components, and is designed to operate in either city or highway driving.
New products purchased from our store are covered by a
manufacturer warranty. Other than applicable manufacturer warranties, or as
otherwise provided in these Terms & Conditions, there are no warranties,
express or implied for any of our products, and we specifically disclaim any
warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose for tires,
aftermarket wheels, and tire & aftermarket wheel packages.
For other parts, we provide a limited warranty of 90 days
from the date received by the original purchaser or installer, unless otherwise
specified, which covers the replacement of a defective part(s). The warranty
applies only to parts replacement with same or better quality. For such cases,
a full refund will be issued to the original purchaser. A refund or an exchange
of a defective part will be processed only if it is accompanied by the original
sales invoice. All items must be in their original condition and must not be
damaged due to incorrect installation upon return. The warranty is limited only
to the original purchaser and is non-transferable.
All items are given a limited 90-days warranty period by the
manufacturer. The manufacturer will allow the parts to be covered by their warranty
provided that the part was not modified by the buyer.
Under NO circumstances will our liability exceed the amount
of the original sale.
Products damaged as a result of abuse, misuse, improper
repairs or maintenance, improper installation, alteration, or modification will
not be covered by the warranty.
The warranty does not cover airfreight charges, labor
expenses, towing expenses, or rental car expenses resulting from installation
errors. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. We will not
reimburse any return shipping charges incurred.
All returned items must have the RA (Return Authorization)
number written outside the shipping box prior to return. The RA Numbers can be
obtained by creating a return from within your account. Returned items without
RA numbers will not be accepted.
Our liability does not cover lost or stolen packages mailed
back by the customer containing the parts being claimed under warranty. Because
the customer is the shipper, he/she is the only one who can file any lost claim
with the shipping company. Therefore, the claim must be coordinated and
processed through the shipping company by the customer.